"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Newest Satellite is still in Windsor

They are doing well. Babies born eight weeks early, every hour of survival is positive. They are eight days old.

Brother is off the feeding tubes and being nursed. Little sister is sleepier, not so active but coming along. Every day there is hope they will be brought closer to home but they are all together and care is the best.The shower has been put off until May.

I'm still knitting but I've done all the lacy I mean to do. I had to unravel many hours of intricate stitching in the skirt of a little coat because of an early error. So no more of that. It's almost inevitable if you knit for hours and into the wee small hours. I'm glad I didn't start with shawls. From now on whatever ornamentation goes on will be hand stitched.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment