"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Friday, April 30, 2010

Losing Confidence

I noticed the Marvelous Party post is here twice. I had to cut and paste to transfer it from my personal post to the political Now I have it twice. I'm afraid to mess with it in case I lose it
altogether.

I tried to cut and paste another one about Figures Asked For, then that one appeared in a position I didn't expect.

Now it seems to have disappeared.

Now I think I will go and hang out my laundry which is something I know how to do quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment