"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

One Happenin' Grannie

Good Morning All, and welcome to the


Official Launch of My Blog.


I’m a happenin’ Grannie but I can't pretend I do this blogging thing by myself. I have a good friend who takes great delight in working as my assistant. She sends me links for clip art and stuff. I choose and she arranges it all. I do the writing and create titles, but she makes it look good.

There are a couple of things that need tidying in the intro of the website itself. We didn’t create the errors but we will fix them - eventually.

I haven’t been so excited about anything since I discovered how much satisfaction there is in publicly expounding my views. That wasn't yesterday..

When I needed a chuckle, I used to click on the dancing Christmas Elf that we set up. I practiced all the moves. I couldn't quite keep up, but certainly had fun trying. Sadly, she is now exhausted, and stationary.


If you don’t have a computer, you won't be reading this…unless perhaps you are a member of the Aurora Senior’s Association. They have an amazing computer club.

There are umpteen computers in their workshop and they provide instruction in everything you need to know. Each course costs $10.00. The instructors are seniors…they know their stuff and how to teach it.

You can’t imagine how many doors it opens. It costs $20.00 to join the Senior’s Club and $1.00 for the computer club, so come on down, baby!

There are a hundred other activities and new friends to make, if computers aren't your schtick.

Special thanks to my friend Ron Wallace for providing the link to my website in the Auroran.

No comments:

Post a Comment