"Cowardice asks the question...is it safe? Expediency asks the question...is it politic? Vanity asks the question...is it popular? But conscience asks the question...is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because it is right." ~Dr. Martin Luther King

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Pat on My Back.


HEATHER'S NOTE: Yesterday I posted a positive comment made by a reader. This morning I was advised to remove it from the blog. I have chosen, instead, to add my own comment:

I'm thrilled that you've found such a suitable tool through which to channel your thoughts and share your knowledge. Your posts are always very informative - I learn something new every day! - and your enthusiasm for doing the best for our town is evident in all you do. The positive feedback you are receiving is well deserved - revel in it!! Keep up the good work!

~HEATHER SISMAN



On that same note, here is a direct quote from "Senior Scape", a column by Brian Warburton in the Auroran:

"I note that Evelyn Buck has her own Blog site at EvelynBuck.com and she received instructional training from Tom Yates at the ASA.

After reading through Evelyn's web/blog site, I declare it very good, particularly as this endeavour has been accomplished by a lady who has seen many, many cold winters and hot summers come and go, and who is not yet fully proficient in the operation of computers, although she does have help.

I read the blog through, and found it of interest, which is a deserving testimonial, and I congratulate Evelyn"



No comments:

Post a Comment